New Uber Visa Credit Card Coming Next Week
UPDATE: Application Link is now live.
On November 2, BarclayCard will launch their new Uber Visa credit card with a $100 signup bonus and up to 4% cash back with no annual fee. You can use the points earned with this card for Uber credits, gift cards, or statement credits.
The Uber Visa credit card’s benefits were designed with Uber customers in mind. Card holders will earn 4% cash back on dining, 3% on hotel and airfare, 2% on Uber rides and online purchases and 1% back on all other spending. You can also get up to a $50 credit for online subscription services such as Netflix and Spotify after you spend $5,000 or more on your card per year.
The card also offers up to $600 in supplemental insurance coverage for your cell phone when you make your total monthly cell phone bill payment with your Uber Visa Card. The insurance covers stolen and damaged cell phones as well as involuntary and accidental parting of your cell phone.
- $100 welcome bonus after spending $500 on purchases in the first 90 days
- 4% back on restaurants, takeout and bars, including UberEATS
- 3% back on airfare, hotels and vacation home rentals
- 2% back on online purchases including Uber rides, online shopping, and video and music streaming services
- 1% back on all other purchases
- Up to $50 credit for online subscription services after spending $5,000 on the card per year
- Receive invites to exclusive events and offers in select U.S. cities.
- Up to $600 mobile phone insurance for damage and theft when the card is used to pay the monthly mobile phone bill
- No foreign transaction fee
- No annual fee
The Uber Visa credit card offers a decent slate of benefits for no annual fee. You can earn cash back rewards while drinking responsibly–letting Uber do the driving to and from your favorite restaurant or bar. And you’re covered when you wake up the next morning and realize that you lost your cell phone. If this sounds like you, the Uber Visa cards deserves a look.