For those who need to cancel travel booked via the Chase UR Travel portal, hold times at their call center has been very long. Multiple hours long.
Chase has an online form that you can submit to cancel your travel reservation. It isn’t immediate, they prioritize by date of travel. If your travel is within the next 7 days, Chase is still advising you to stick with the Customer Support phone line.
Log in to your Chase account and click the following link to submit your information: https://travel.chase.com/customersupport/travel-alert-refunds
From the Chase website:
- This form is ONLY intended for customers with travel arrangements within 8 to 14 days from today. If your travel is within next 7 days, contact our Customer Support Team.
- By submitting a cancellation request, you authorise Chase Travel to cancel your reservation(s).
- Submitting a cancellation request does not guarantee a full refund. Cancellation policies differ depending upon the airline and if you wish to cancel, not all airlines allow for full refunds at this time.
- If your airline does not offer a full refund, our customer support team will contact you to advise you of your options prior to cancelling your booking.
- We will aim to confirm to you the amount of your refund within 7 business days.
- Please be sure that you do not wish to travel before submitting. Once your cancellation request is received, you will not be able to cancel this request and Chase Travel will initiate the cancellation on your behalf.